Pages

November 6, 2013

Limiting Processed Foods

Hello Lovelies,

Since I've been off the college meal plan system, I've been thoroughly enjoying the ability to make my own food. Just last night, I made chili from scratch:


Mmm, nothing but dry beans, tomatoes, spices, and water in that (save for the macaroni). And it is delicious. 

I've been really considering cutting out most of the processed food that Mister and I eat. I even turned down toaster waffles at Food Lion. Agh. 

Of course... I don't expect for this plan to be perfect. I still plan to eat my "veggie" meat substitues that are really no more than infused soy and spice. Oh, and candy. I'm surrounded by leftover Halloween candy and... Lets just say, I can't resist. 


But I'm going to try! Is anyone else trying to slowly give up the processed poo we call food? Share with me!

xx
Alex | Doubt1337

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!