Pages

October 15, 2013

Thoughtful Tuesday

Hello Loves,

I write this in preparation for my long travel back to school tomorrow. It won't be bad; in fact, it will be productive. I'm getting a washer/dryer! (Adult excitement, anyone?). Even though I'll be leaving the small town feel of burning leaves and smoking tobacco, I'm looking forward to returning to city school and all of it's components, even if I really get bored in a few classes and the trucks are far too "tricked out".

It's definitely fall and I love it, though I don't love the sudden obsession with pumpkin. I'm so excited for soup season! Chilies and veggies and beans - oh my! I wonder if I could get my hands on some quinoa or barley? hmm.. This month also marks the 3 year anniversary of my disownment of meat. I suppose that's something to be excited about.

I'm setting a few goals. I'd love to get back into documenting my food intake with MyFitnessPal and want to decorate my apartment, actually getting the stupid thing organized and neat - ugh!

Side Note of the Day - Does anyone actually use Etsy? I've been thinking of setting up an inventory and a shop. I do adore crafts and sewing, so why not?

xx
Alex | Doubt1337

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!