Pages

July 21, 2013

What is to Come??

Hello Lovelies!

I've finally compiled a set of topics that I'd like to prepare for the near future. The posts may, of course, vary and change or go completely out of order. I guess I will play it by ear!

The first idea I had was a weekly(ish) post for nail polish, aka Nail Polishes of the Week. These would highlight which nail polishes I was enjoying for the week and which I might not have enjoyed. I like this idea because, honestly, we tend to change our nail polishes a lot! I think the would be a nice addition to any regular post, as well, since it could certainly be brief.

Another idea that I am very much excited to do is a Video-Tips series for College Freshman. I plan on covering topics such as living with dorm showers, what to really expect from class, roommates, and/or other ideas. I'm still trying to complete all of the details, so I shall leave this as is.

To relate to my current life situations, I really want to talk about First Apartment Tips (for college-towns). I am by no means an expert on this since I literally have no long-term experience. I still think it would be useful for persons similar to me - college students getting out of the dorm life for the first time. Eh, eh?

I'm also passionate about a few cooking items and maybe even beauty.

What do you think?

xx
Alex | Doubt1337

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!