Pages

July 17, 2013

Let's Talk About Them GOALS

Greetings Lovelies!

As a first blog post, I’m honestly not to positive what to gabber about. I’ve decided to make this a post about goals - for this page! I could not begin to count the accounts I have on social websites nor the blogs I have started but never completed or stuck with. I want this one to be different. Here, I want to post at least twice a week. 

I have a handful of post ideas up my sleeves (or rather, not!). I’d like to cover topics like First-Time College Freshman, New Apartment Updates, a smidge of foodiness, and  perhaps a bit of myself. Let’s make one of my goals to become a part of a community. 

Will you help me stick to this? Do you have any ideas for something you want to see?

xx
Alex | Doubt1337

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some words!